That’s right, The Sqweek has made its debut on Sheffield Live! radio, and has a regular spot on the local community station every Sunday from 2pm.
On Sunday Luke Crofts and James Hargreaves presented the first hour-long episode, talking about musical disagreements between Adele and Damon Albarn, a 'Historical Handshake of the Week' between China and Taiwan, the new James Bond Spectre movie, Christmas adverts and more!
Most importantly though, we are posed with an important question: what is better, a Chunky Kit Kat or a four-fingered one?
New music in this episode comes from:
- RESONATE: The Game
- OCTOBER DRIFT: Robots
- DANNY PIETNIK: Paper Hearts
- IDLEBONE: Feel
Please do take the time to subscribe, like, leave a comment or review to the YouTube videos and the iTunes Podcast page as all support is gratefully received and helps with getting the show listed and noticed on their respective platforms.
THE SQWEEK: Taking a look at the week’s news and trying to make sense of it all by finding the funny side of it.
Join your hosts Luke Crofts and James Hargreaves for an irreverent chat about current events, interspersed with the very best up and coming local music.
Tune in every Sunday from 2pm on Sheffield Live radio 93.2fm or online at www.sheffieldlive.org
Follow The Sqweek online at:
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thesqweek
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thesqweek
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8KI2N8dZnk98zjOxqRmQw
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-sqweek/id1042350857?mt=2
- Acast: http://www.acast.com/thesqweek
- Sheffield Live! show page: http://web.sheffieldlive.org/shows/the-sqweek/
- DeeJayOne show page: http://www.deejayone.co.uk/podcast/the-sqweek.html